Sunday 16 April 2017

Job Interview Answers Guide!

To access your own desired job. 

Here's what I want you to learn:


  • How to "Package & Spin" your work experience so it's the perfect fit for the job.
  • Become more confident in your self-presentation; easily calm nerves or fear.
  • How to use professional words, phrases, and metrics to communicate your value.
Click Here!


Here's the basic answer formula:

"Sure, at my last job we had a problem where the situation was "X" ... the action I took was "Y" ... and the positive outcome was "Z" ... In an email to the entire team I was praised by Susan, the Project Manager, for solving the problem and cutting costs about 15% for that project. We were also able to deliver in about ⅔ the time it would have taken us otherwise. What I learned from the situation was "ABC." I think that's the type of experience you are looking to bring to your team, isn't it?"

Learn More Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment